Sunday, January 1, 2012

I Love Christmas!

This holiday break has been so great!! I absolutely love spending time with my family! We had such a great time...but now it's back to school and work and real life. Which is probably good considering all the food I've been eating since I've been home... :/ But it is the holidays!!

I've just been reflecting on the birth of the Savior and what a complete miracle it is...that the Son of God would come to earth to atone for the sins of all mankind is just completely incomprehensible to me. But how grateful I am that He did!

And now it's the New Year! I always love New Years! A time for setting goals, for having new beginnings. This last year has been great - experiencing the floods in Brisbane, returning from my mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, adjusting back to American life :), going back to university, making new friends, and definitely learning more about myself. I think that 2012 is going to be a great year!! More university, more working, making new friends. Who knows what this year has in store for me?? I am definitely excited to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment