Sunday, March 31, 2013

iPhones and Technology!

Okay so I just got a new iPhone 4.  I do realize that there have been updated versions of the iPhone, but it was a free upgrade!

So...me...with an iPhone...this could be interesting.

In case you don't know, I am the most technologically incompetent person I know!  Well, other than my grandparents I guess.  :)  This is my second touch-screen device and it is going to be fun!

Getting it activated was crazy!  But I finally did it!  And all by myself too!  It took me a little while to figure out how to use the text messaging and I'm still not quite sure how to call from my contact list (but I will figure it out, don't you worry!)

And what?!  I can now read the scriptures on my phone!!!  That is so awesome!!  I do realize that people have been doing that for a long time now...but I get to be cool and do it too! :)

And I can play Fruit Ninja...which might not be a good idea, because I really like that game...

No comments:

Post a Comment