Tuesday, July 29, 2014

:)

So Josh and I bought our first car together! And I love it! :)

Also I'm going through my old CDs and listening to them. It's nice to see that I had good taste in music back in the day! :) Haha I found some CDs that I'd made when I first left and went to college. It was a little bit of a difficult time for me, and these CDs were labeled "Life Sucks vol. 1, 2, and 3." Haha! How dramatic...

But you know what?! Life is awesome! And I love it so much! Sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am. I wish I could just go back and tell my younger self not to worry so much. And then I remind myself that I can tell myself that right now too. I have a hard time just enjoying the moments that I'm in. I worry about the future, about my past, about what's happening today. But you know what? Life is meant to be enjoyed! Right now!

Bad things have happened in my life. And bad things will undoubtedly happen in my future. But there are also so many good things! And worrying so much takes away from the present.

Also I started a new job. And I think it's going pretty well. Sometimes I don't get to see my husband very much because of our differing schedules, but we're making it work. So life is great friends!

*Good Song: You're Not Alone by Saosin

No comments:

Post a Comment