Friday, November 18, 2011

SNOW!!

So I feel like I'm inside a snow globe - you know the ones that you shake and the little snow swirls around whatever object may be inside. That's how I feel today because there is so much snow swirling around outside. It's kind of rejuvenating. I just want to twirl around in it. (Does that make me crazy? Maybe...I probably shouldn't ask that question haha!) Even though I'm not a huge fan of snow, for some reason today it's making me really happy. The snowflakes are just dancing as they fall to the ground - there's almost a feeling of hurried excitement. It makes me kind of excited to be alive and enjoying life! Life really is so great. So maybe there are unanswered questions about what the future holds and I'm still not sure what to do with my life, but today I just want to enjoy being here...in the snow. I'm even going to appreciate being cold...and maybe I'll even make a snowman once the snow sticks!

*Good Song: "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
*Good Book: "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment