Thursday, May 24, 2012

Work, Work, Work!

Working...it's pretty fun right?

I am pretty grateful for the jobs I have right now...especially because now I don't have to fill out any more stupid applications!  Whoo!  Glad that's over!  So I'm working as a banquet server and also as a custodian at the aquatic center.  Yep, that's right! Two jobs!

Serving food...cleaning up after kids who have been swimming...someday I will have a job where I'm not cleaning up after people! Or perhaps not...I've always wanted to be a mom so I guess this is all in good practice (if that stage of life ever comes for me)!

So while life obviously goes in different ways than we sometimes expect, maybe there is some order in the chaos.  That's what I keep telling myself anyways...

*Good Song: Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars
*Good Band: Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment