Friday, December 7, 2012

Dear Men That I Have Crushes On

I really like men!

And I'm supposed to be writing a paper, but instead I'm writing on my blog...twice...in one day!

So here are my letters to men that I have crushes on!

Dear Smart Guy,

I think we should date!  Yeah...I do!  Because you're fun and smart and being around you makes me smile!  Even though you're a lot smarter than me and I don't know how to use modern technology, I feel like we could still make it work.

Dear Super Attractive Guy,

You have a super great smile and even though I don't know you very well, I wish that I did!  From what I've seen, you're super nice and a great dancer!  And I think you should ask for my number...because I'm far too scared to ask for yours!  If only I could get up the nerve to have an actual conversation with you, we'd be golden!

Dear Super Nice Guy with a Girlfriend,

I feel like maybe you should dump your girlfriend and date me instead.  Just saying!  You like being outdoors and so do I!  We could shoot guns and climb mountains and live happily ever after!  Yep, it's true!  I feel like you would probably even watch history documentaries with me, which is a huge plus!

Dear Guy with Incredibly Nice Arms,

Why are you so nice?  And so attractive?  I don't think you realize the effect that you have on us women!  I know that you will never date me, because you like brunette girls.  And unfortunately, I am blonde!  So even though I know that we will never be together, I still love dancing with you and admiring you from afar!  I guess I could always dye my hair...

Dear Thor,
I love you.  And I am here waiting for you anytime that you decide you want to get married!  Pick me.  That is all I have to say!

Lots of Love,
Anna

Now only one of them has to realize that I am the one for them and this single life could be over and done with!  I just need one...out of the five!  That's all!

2 comments:

  1. And how did your paper go? I DO hope someone figures out what a super person you are! One of the above would be great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all need to realize it as well! Then you would get to choose which one! :) Except...I want Thor! ...but he is married...I looked it up.

    ReplyDelete