Monday, February 4, 2013

Realizations From This Week

A Few Things I've Learned This Week

1.  Philosophy is so complicated that even when you don't think you understand it, you probably kind of do in a weird round about way.  That doesn't make sense, I know!  But that's how philosophy is! It doesn't make sense!  ...but it does...?

2.  Sometimes procrastinating is okay, because assignments are never as bad as you think they're going to be.  :)

3.  Overthinking is dumb.  Yeah...it is!  And I have this crazy talent for it!  :)

4.  Family is the greatest thing ever!!

5.  Even when I'm lost or confused or feel like nobody knows what's going on in my life (heck, I don't even know what's going on in my life!), there's always somebody around that does something so nice!  People are great!

6. Gelato is really really good! 

7. I still miss Australia and all the wonderful people there.

8.  Friends are so great!!  Never underestimate a sincere compliment!

9. I really love getting to know new people.  I always have, but I've just been reminded this week of how much I like it!

10.  Even though I have no idea where I'm going to be in a few months, it's okay!  The Lord has never let me down on what He would have me do and I know He won't now!

 So there it is!  I love the random reminders and soul searching that pops up every once in awhile!

1 comment: