Thursday, September 27, 2012

Staying Up Way Too Late

Okay so it's like 12:15 am and I should be in bed because A) I have class at 8:30, B) I have a lot to do tomorrow which = absolutely no time for a nap and C) I just need some sleep that's all.

But it's Wednesday night! (I guess it's now technically Thursday morning...) And Wednesday night equals Country Swing Dancing! Happiness!

I feel like every time I go there I find a new man to have a crush on.  Yes, it's true.  I just love good looking men who know how to dance well.  I can't help it! 

But I just have to say that I absolutely love Mumford and Sons' new song "I Will Wait."  It's super fantastic! And now that I have gotten my little bit of typing out that I guess I needed to do before I went to bed, I will now go get some good ol' sleepy time!  Hopefully I can stay awake tomorrow morning while sorting through rocks, fish bones, and charcoal....or sitting through my Plants and Civilization class...(that's the more likely class to fall asleep in...)!

*Good Movie: Swing Kids

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time! So glad you fit a little dancing in. But sleep is good, too... ;-)

    ReplyDelete