Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Biology Paper - BAM!

I, Anna Marie, got 30/30 on a biology paper!

"What?!" You might ask.
"Impossible!" You most likely exclaim.
But yes, yes...I did get 100% credit on my biology paper.

So what's the big deal?!
The big deal is that I am terrible at biology! So this is probably my favorite A to ever get on a paper!
And I have come up with a couple of reasons as to why I did well this time!

Reason #1: My paper was about mangoes.  That's right, my friends, mangoes!  Three whole pages of pure mango bliss! Where they originated from, how they're cooked,
where they're found, etc. etc. etc!
Mangoes are delicious...and maybe they're a favorite of my professor's?

Reason #2:   There are like 150 students in that class, so maybe the professor didn't read very closely.
If so, that's fine! Because if I was supposed to write about how mangoes make seeds
or what proteins and amino acids are in them, I would definitely not have done as well as I did!

Reason #3: I added a little bit of a personal touch by explaining that I gained a love for mangoes while living in Australia!  I'm sure my professor loved it that there was a little story in there!
Do you think they ever get tired of reading about plants?!
I know I would!
But I guess they probably don't, since they went to school for so long to learn about them
and then teach about them e'ery day!

But no matter how I got that A, I still got it!  I might have to frame that paper - to remind myself that
I'm not completely hopeless in the sciences!  :)

I just had to share my joy for the day!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!!!!!!

    It was sooo good to see you last weekend! Good luck getting everything done.

    ReplyDelete