Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving, Being Home, and Back to Real Life!

Thanksgiving!
The holiday of food, family, and fun!
Mine was fantastic with all of the above!
We always have a plethora of food and this year was no exception!
I ate far too much pumpkin pie (but I liked it!) and who knows what else?!
At least I left room on my plate for some vegetables!

I loved being home with my family!
I even worked a little bit on my thesis paper!
Cooking, learning a new line dance (the Fake ID one from the new Footloose - everyone always knows it at country swing dancing and I don't! But now I do!),
cleaning out my old room, chatting with the siblings...
it all made for a wonderful weekend!

And now I'm back to real life -
The life of homework and research and writing
and stress!
But the stress part will soon be over...
at least for a few weeks!
And then I will sleep in...well, at least on the days I don't have to work morning shift.

*Good Movie:  Lincoln!!!!
*Good Song: Lego House by Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment