Monday, November 19, 2012

New Addictions!

I have some new addictions!

Number 1: The TV show "Once Upon A Time."  I know, I know, the acting isn't always that great and the special effects leave much to be desired.
But I just can't help it!  Maybe it's the little girl in me that still loves fairy tales and happy endings.
Or maybe it's just the incredibly attractive men.
Or maybe it's the idea that we are much more than we think we are...
That we're capable of great things even when we have a hard time believing in ourselves.
Either way, I just finished the 1st season on Netflix and
I have no idea how I'm going to get caught up on the 2nd season!  Bah!

Number 2: Pumpkin pie.  Okay, this one's not really that new...in fact, it's not new at all!
I just rediscover it every year during the holiday season!

Number 3: Smoothies!  I can't get away from these guys!  My roommate Lindsey showed me how easy they are to make!  
I've always heard that they were easy, but for some reason,
I had convinced myself that I didn't have time!
Well, let me tell you I love those things! They are delicious!
I throw in some frozen fruit, a banana, some spinach, some milk and orange juice
and Wa La!  Delicious nutritious breakfast!
Or lunch...
Or dinner!  Whate'er floats your boat!

Number 4:  Researching for my senior thesis.
Maybe this isn't so much addiction, but necessity.
Because I know that the second I stop thinking about it, it's going to be due!
And I'll still have heaps of it to finish!
But for the most part, I'm really enjoying what I'm learning.
I have a feeling that I will probably go crazy over Christmas Break when I don't have anything to do!
Withdrawals...I will be experiencing you very soon!

Number 5: Sleeping.  It's just a pity that I don't have time to feed this addiction.
Because I have a feeling that this is my favorite one right now.

So there you have it!  If you want to win me over, bring a good fairy tale, pumpkin pie, a fruit smoothie, and/or letters written by African American soldiers during the Civil War!
 We will be friends for life!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Ding dong smoothies for dessert....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, you are so funny! It's funny because these really are your addictions! :)

    ReplyDelete