Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rain and Fall Weather

It's been raining the last couple of days and it's been beautiful. As much as I don't like walking around with wet cold feet, I really loved the brisk breeze and the dark hovering clouds that threatened so menacingly. There's a deep beauty to a sky clouded black. I love the smell of rain! I felt like a cup of hot chocolate would have made my enjoyment just perfect. I'm sure that will be coming along soon with the winter weather just around the turn. I really love the fall. Especially when the leaves all start changing colors. I love to step on the crunchy leaves...it's just satisfying in some weird way. It will be good to see snow again. I'm not sure how well I'll handle it since I haven't seen snow in 2 years, but I'm sure I'll be fine. I can't wait to make a snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment