Saturday, October 15, 2011

RUGBY!!

I have recently come to discover the sport of rugby...well when I was in Australia I heard about it all the time. Then in the last couple of months I heard talk of the Rugby World Cup and started watching it. Next I discovered that my university has a rugby team! So basically I have discovered that rugby is probably the best sport known to man. The scrums, the hard out tackling, the kicks, the tries..LOVE it! How did I ever live without this sport before? I get distracted by it when I'm at the library trying so hard to concentrate on my Spanish homework, distracted by it when I'm at home doing whatever it is I'm doing, and just distracted....I really love it. And New Zealand and Australia are playing each other tomorrow and I am excited! I love discovering new things that are AWESOME!

So some days I find myself not really knowing what to do with myself...like today. It is a Saturday night and yep, I'm writing on my blog because I can't seem to find anything else cool to do. Sad, I know, but what can ya do?

No comments:

Post a Comment