Saturday, October 1, 2011

School!!

So it's been awhile since I've written on here, but who really reads these things anyway?? School is going okay...I'm only taking 14 credits, but I'm SO busy!! I love my job...I work with kids at an elementary school. It's just the best. I'm so glad that it's General Conference this week!! (Every 6 months the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has a general conference where we all tune in and listen to the words of the living prophets!!) Amazing!! We get to listen to living prophets!!

It's amazing how scattered my thoughts are. I went to Lagoon today with my family. I haven't been there in years!! The rides all seem much smaller and shorter than they did before...but I'm sure that's just because I've grown up a bit since the last time I went. I love my family...how blessed I am to be able to have such a wonderful family. We had a really good time.

As for dating stories...I don't really have any. I'm not sure that I quite know what to do about boys/men. Dating seems to be such a joke sometimes...so many games that people play. It makes me tired. I'm tired of waiting around for some guy to decide that I'm worth his time ya know? And who has time for it anyway? So I have decided not to dwell on it too much...I am going to just live my life!! And make heaps of friends!

I'm still confused about what I want to do with my life. I think I've decided that I really don't want to teach...but now I'm trying to think of what else I could do with a history degree. History truly is my passion; I don't mind if that makes me a nerd. I just love it!! I love the stories and the people and just everything about it!! Now I just need to decide what I want to do with that passion...I think I want to go study abroad, but I'm just looking at all my options right now. It's hard being at this age and trying to decide what to do. So many decisions to make!! I'll figure it out one of these days...

*Good movie: The Conspirator (I just watched it tonight...and it's a historical movie!! Super good!!)
*Good song: Nothing by The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment