Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Love the Gospel!!

I really need to put some pictures on here I realized...but I don't have my camera close so I will have to do that next time. I was just thinking today about how grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I've been taking an Institute class (Institute of Religion for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints where we go and take religion classes) about world religions. It's been so fascinating!! So many religions have so many things in common and it's beautiful to see. Even non-Christian religions have so much truth!! It's amazing!! I'm so grateful that I have the gospel that pulls all of those great things together.

I've been reading in the book of Alma in the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon amazes me. The people within its pages are just amazing! I only pray that I can strive to be like them...so many of them have such great Christlike attributes. And of course that's who I try to pattern my life after - Jesus Christ. The men and women in the scriptures are just so good at emulating some of those attributes that I really long to have. If other people can follow Christ in such hard times, then I definitely can too! Christ lives!! He really does and I just love the plan that God has for us and our families. How grateful I am for the Bible and the Book of Mormon and how they teach that plan so wonderfully!

*Good Website: http://mormon.org/

*Good Song: Before the Rocks by Justin Robinett

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I love your blog. I think it's great that you're standing up for great principles and the wonderful blessings of the Gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete