Friday, April 12, 2013

I Get to Be a Real Historian!!!

This is probably one of the greatest days of my life!!

Well...even if it isn't, it sure feels like it!

Because I get to work with the Church History Department for 6 months as a full-time intern!!  What?!  Awesome!!

I will be working with the Historic Sites Division researching Church history sites.  We get to provide information for missionaries to use when they give tours.  So not only do I get to do historical research, but I will also be helping in the missionary effort!!  Awesome!!

And I get to live in Salt Lake City!  Which could be interesting...me in a big city...so many opportunities to get lost!!  Good thing I now have an iPhone that has a map on it!!

So here's to new beginnings and living the dream!!

*Good Song: Still Into You by Paramore

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! Good luck finding a place to live and I hope you don't get too lost. GPSs can get people in trouble, you know--they send you up through Cottonwood (a dirt road) in the rain, etc... You should be ok in Salt Lake City, though...

    ReplyDelete