Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thank You Logan Utah...

Thank you Logan Utah for making me look like the crazy nerd I really am!

Okay so this morning when I was going to class, it was snowing and there was ice everywhere!  So what did I do?!  I grabbed my umbrella, tucked my skinny jeans into my snow boots, and put on a jacket over my sweater!  By the time I got out of my first class, the clouds were leaving and the sun was coming out.

Now the sun is in full shine with most of the snow melting away!

And I am still on campus...wearing snow boots...and carrying around an umbrella!  Oh the strange looks I have been getting!!  But that's what I get for having to be on campus like all day!  The sun does come out after the storm, but hey, at least I was prepared for the storm this morning!!  :)

And now I am in one of my favorite places on campus - the southwest corner of the library surrounded by history books galore!  Also I have a 15 page paper to write that's due in a week...and I only have a 1/2 page written!  But it's fine!  I will survive!  Just like I always do!

*Good Song: Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk and Nate Ruess

No comments:

Post a Comment