Friday, April 5, 2013

Waiting waiting...

So here I am...

Waiting...

What am I waiting for?!

I am waiting to find out where I am going to be for the next little while.

I had an interview on Monday with the Church History Department for an internship researching Church historic sites.  What?!  How awesome would that be?!  I was told I would find out by Thursday...but now it's Friday.  Which is fine...I'm just freaking out a little bit!

If I get the internship:
                1. I will get to move to Salt Lake right after graduation.  Livin' in the big city!
                2. I would get to do historical research for a year!  With the Church History
                 Department!
                3.  I get to find an apartment and move all my stuff!! 

If I don't get the internship:
               1. I will stay in Logan and live with my best friend Brittany.
               2. I will continue to work at the rec center until I can find another job.
               3. I will get to enjoy Logan for one more summer.

But I know that whatever happens, it's for the best.  The Lord has a plan for me and there are good and bad things about both options.  So it's kind of a win-win situation either way.  But I really do hope I get it!  So here's to waiting in suspense for the rest of the day!  Keepin' my fingers crossed!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. And it is Saturday now... Do you know yet??? It is so much easier to look back and see 'the plan' than it is to realize it now. (If that makes any sense...) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete